Care You Can Count On
Dr. Raffi Yessayantz DDS
If you have a tooth that is stained, discolored, worn, chipped, broken, misaligned, or irregularly shaped a veneer may be right for you. Veneers have a lifespan of 5-10 years with good oral hygiene and proper care.
A veneer can be applied in just one office visit, with the procedure itself being a fairly quick. The Dentist will use 3-D imaging to design and create your custom veneer.
- First, your Dentist will numb the proper area of your mouth with a local anesthetic.
- Next, a place will be made for the veneer by removing a little bit of enamel from the front of the affected tooth.
- Then, the front of the tooth will be cleaned & polished and the veneer will be permanently affixed to it.
- Finally, the veneer is hardened with a special hand-held light to complete the procedure.
Hillside Dental Group
- 1155 N Central Avenue Suite 205
- Glendale, CA 91202